Interested in investing in Schroders investment funds?
Investors can have access to such products in two different ways.
- The first one would be direct purchasing from Schroders. In order to do that, follow the instructions provided in section "How to invest".
- The second efficient and fast way to invest in Schroders funds is through our distributors.
As open architecture appeared, that is, banks offering investment funds from several managers and the appearance of funds from multi-manager funds, investors can, through one single bank, buy the main investment funds managed by Schroders.
By investing through our partners, clients can count on:
- specialized service and consulting, able to identify the profile of each client
- all the structure commercial banks offer to their clients
- balance consolidating all investments
- positions via internet
Moreover, clients have no need to open an investment account with Schroders.
Consult your bank to find out if Schroders investment funds are available for investment and which services are delivered.